/*
Google

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Statcounters

I've included a statcounter in this page. It's getting quite a bit of traffic but only registering a time of 0 seconds. Apart from nautile in France who lingered for a whole 3 minutes. Do I infer from this that a radical redesign is required.

This image appears to be updated in real time. SO what you are seeing is the very latest situation.


I'm seriously thinking of having a front page that may direct some traffic to my other blogs once they get to be more fullsome. Funnily they'll all hinge on some product that Google and Ebay are offering like Google Scholar and ebay treasure hunts.
No one appears to be clicking on the Google ads (so I expect Google will ask to remove them sometime), whereas I'm beginning to pay more attention to the Ads now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home